Saturday 18 December 2010

What Next? ( A long overdue day three)

Okay so this is my third entry/ rant/ stream of conciousness and i'm starting to feel self concious, should there be a goal with where this is going? Do I want to remain anonymous?
I think for now i just want somewhere to go to write my thoughts of the week and then have the opportunity to look over my own development as time progresses. For example i've learnt that I think i might come over slightly complacent about how things are in recruitment creating a bad impression of the company I work for, the reality is that I couldn't be happier, okay there's clashes in personality, but where would the fun be in having an office full of the same mindset? There in lies the challenge and the variety to stop yourlsef from getting bored and complacent. There is probably over thirty years experience within recruitment in our small but developing team and they all have their strengths and have so much to give, My only complaint is about the anecdotal air they seem to have about EVERY situation, it can breed scepticism and disharmony in the client/ candidate relationships we have to balance on daily basis. History has always been a pasion of mine, as i feel it important to be able to disconnect and analyse your past to establish where you want to go and how to get there call it the freud in me.
So what next? I think now i've ranted enough for now, I will try and focus things onto more topical conversations, there is alot of competition and drama in recruitment, I'll try to give my tuppence worth, from hopefully a legible and refreshing point of you, IF i ever start to get followers/ readers, I hope i don't offend but give you something different to digest.

No comments:

Post a Comment